Saturday 11 June 2016

S.H.O.P. Tote Bag

It's been a crazy busy week here!

But the sun has been shining and my friendly flowers are making an appearance once again.




I haven't even had time to tell you about the rest of my magazine entries this month!

SHOP tote (Quilt Now June16)

Quilt Now sent me some lush Alison Glass fabrics (Endpaper) for a 'WORD' themed bag.

The design for the letters came together surprisingly easily - straightforward piecing (there will definitely be more pieced letters in my design future).

I love how the colours really stand out against the Essex Linen (Flax).

SHOP tote (Quilt Now June16)
Lining by Michael Miller Mini Chic Chevron
There's also a sneaky little pop of colour behind the straps.

SHOP tote (Quilt Now June16)

So for all you shopaholics out there, this one is for you!

SHOP tote (Quilt Now June16)

The June issue of Quilt Now is Out Now!

Happy Shopping!

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. great bag and the letters are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever bag, love all the pieced letters and that super fun addition of color to your handles. Just lovely. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous bag and the two-tone handle is a wonderful finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo