Friday 3 June 2016

Flex Frame Sunnies Case!

Apologies to my bloggy friends living in the East of England, but it has been full-on sunny here .... all week!  ALL WEEK!

And more to come!  Squeeee!

Pardon my excitement, but it only happens once a millennia here!

Timely then for my Flex Frame Sunglasses Cases to be published in Popular Patchwork this week.

Flex Frame Sunnies Pouch


The flex frames I use come in 2 sizes, 3.5" and 5".  My wraparound sunnies don't fold flat, so if you have glasses like mine you will need to make the 5" case.

Sunnies Cases (Popular Patchwork June16)


Some fun sketch applique on the front, easy assembly and you'll have a sunnies case quicker than you can say 'still can't believe the weather we are getting!'

Flex Frame Sunnies Pouch


I love how these bright prints pop against the Essex yarn dyed (Denim) linen (more listed in my Etsy shop here).

Flex Frame Sunnies Pouch


So if you've still got some summer sewing prep to do, I promise these won't take long!  Popular Patchwork (June) is in the shops now!

Sunnies Cases (Popular Patchwork June16)

Happy sunning!

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. Super Judith! These are so beautiful and fun looking with the applique! I'm really happy for you about the summer weather! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is glorious, just as your sunglasses cases are too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes better enjoy that lovely weather while it's here, it's glorious! Your glasses cases will come in hamdy and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes better enjoy that lovely weather while it's here, it's glorious! Your glasses cases will come in hamdy and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! It's tipping down here, but I'm not uncomplaining because the garden was parched!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo