Tuesday 1 December 2015

Countdown to Christmas!

Well the advent calendar is up, the Christmas cactus is in full bloom, and the yarn bombed lampost outside my house received new attire today!

Christmas Cactus

Yarn bombed lampost

That can only mean one thing!  The countdown to Christmas has begun! Eeek!

Nov15 Roundup

My roundup for November looks a little scant, but once again there are projects I've been beavering away on which can't be revealed just yet!

Ollie the Owl for Dotti/STB2

2 Ollie Owls were made and sent on their way for Siblings Together Bee 2.  And check out the brand spanking new Siblings Together Quilt Group blog! What a fab idea, a place where all contributors and supporters of Siblings Together Quilts can meet to chat, inspire and support one another. You can also read all about the wonderful charity that is Siblings Together.

So that's my roundup for November.  I've quite a few deadlines in December, so there'll be no slacking until Santa's almost ready to come down my chimney!!

Keeeeeeep Sewing!

Jude xo



9 comments:

  1. I am jealous of how perfect the binding on those coasters are! They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do the yarn bombing? It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those owls are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo did you yarn bomb the lamp post??? And if so, do you have a pattern, or other photos of it??? We have a lamppost outside our place that is crying out for some yarn bombing just like that!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so productive Judith and as ever everything is stunning! I have been busy with 'family stuff' but need to get back to some stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so productive Judith and as ever everything is stunning! I have been busy with 'family stuff' but need to get back to some stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scant? I don't call that mosaic scant - it's full and gorgeous!!

    P.S. Look at that Christmas cactus, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right here is the perfect webpage for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that's been discussed for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just great!

    Dear Lottery Lovers, Check more details for KBC Program...

    KBC Game Show
    KBC Winner 2019
    KBC Cash Lottery Winner 2019
    KBC Head Office Number Mumbai
    Airtel Lottery Winner 2019
    Idea Lottery Winner 2019
    Jio Lottery Winner 2019
    Vodafone Lottery Winner 2019

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo