Saturday 10 October 2015

Too soon for Christmas?

No?

That's good!

Because I have some Christmas coasters to show you!

Christmas coasters
Inspiration for these coasters found here.
My friend and I worked on these foundation pieced coasters together! (I couldn't find templates for them, so I drafted my own patterns.) Don't you think they would cheer up any coffee table at Christmas-time!

Christmas coasters

I'm getting my Christmas class samples ready for that moment when we realise that Christmas isn't that far away after all, and creative panic sets in!!

And if you need to stock up on supplies, don't forget about my lush Essex yarn dyed linen for sale in my Etsy shop, now available in half metre cuts.


Pop on over and grab yourself a bargain!

Happy Christmas weekend!

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. Wondered what had happened to those little guys. They look great. You've given me an idea for a gift for Xmas. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I usually shudder at Christmas stuff this early in the year, but I've been drafting gift lists and baking cakes knowing how busy things are likely to be around here next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome!! So cheery and it's a great time to get a jump on sewing for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, I really like the Father Christmas. I have to say that I haven't braved foundation piecing yet, it just seems to confuse me when I think about where to put the fabric and which bit to stitch next. It really is never too early for Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo