Friday 2 October 2015

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder!

Apologies for the blogging absence!

Not intentional, and certainly not because no sewing has been happening in the Hollies' Household!

I've been beavering away on more magazine commissions and gifts. I was so busy I barely noticed we had moved seamlessly into a new month!

Here is my September Roundup.  (I'm using artistic license to include some magazine items revealed, as opposed to made, in the same month.)

Sept15 Roundup

The weather here this week has been so beautiful, a reminder of summer.  It got me thinking back to fun times in August!




Have a wonderful weekend!

Jxo


6 comments:

  1. Well I hope you really didn't move seamlessly, otherwise everything might fall apart ;o) Glad to hear you're busy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a great weekend too. Can't believe it's October already! You've made some beautiful items as always Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning makes and gorgeous family shots, mother and daughters radiating such inner and outer beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning makes and gorgeous family shots, mother and daughters radiating such inner and outer beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. argh can't believe its October already! June would suit me much better. Love the photo of yourself and one of the girlies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo