Saturday 18 October 2014

Linen Book Bag!

I remember with fondness taking my girls to the local library each week, talking too loudly as we browsed the different shelves, filling up our book bags with more bedtime stories!

Sadly they are too old for that now!  But I'm pleased to say they haven't lost their love of reading!

If you are looking for an easy Christmas make for your young 'book loving' person, how about this fun bag, made with Essex Linen!

Linen Book Bag for Fabric Yard

I had lots of fun with these self covered buttons from Fabric Yard!

Linen Book Bag for Fabric Yard

And if you'd like to know how to make up this bag, you can find the tutorial (and all materials) here on the Fabric Yard blog.

Linen Book Bag for Fabric Yard

(Stay tuned for news of a giveaway soon!)

Jude xo

9 comments:

  1. Those buttons are the perfect embellishment for the book bag! You've been a very busy lady recently with all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is so cute! I love the buttons and the simplicity of this bag. Perfect Xmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those buttons on the front :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that's just too adorable!!! Love those buttons, they are perfect for the bag. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable, those covered buttons are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the buttons! So cute! We should go to the library more often ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous - great use of feature buttons. Another brilliant idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo