Wednesday 25 April 2012

Getting Stuck In!

I'm working on a new handbag. 



I hope to introduce you to her soon.  But I've stalled on it because my local 'all things sewing' shop doesn't stock orange zips, or red zips, just orangey-red zips!

So I've had to order some online (which of course means you see lots more lovely things and end up spending more!).

But there's plenty more I can work on while I'm waiting on my zips.

I'm often so busy working on class samples that I don't have time to get more involved in blog-land stuff.

So in an effort to be more connected and proactive I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday over at Lee's, and I've also entered a wee bloggy competition, which I'll tell you all about on Friday!

Hope you've had a great Wednesday (despite the weather!).

13 comments:

  1. Oohh have you been visiting Zippit by any chance?! Looking forward to seeing what you've entered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nose is twitching! A new bag..... Mmmm. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sneak peek of the new bag - hope the classes are going well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has reminded me last time I went to make something I was getting short on zips...can't wait to see your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is looking great, I hope the zips arrive in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that flowery fabric. So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab, flowery and funky - like yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and cheery! Hope you get zipped up soon!

    Not such a good day! Lack of carrot cake now and in the future! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy fabric for the bag! Cannot wait to see her all done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty! I used to really dislike orange and yellow but now they're my favourites!! I am also very intrigued :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo