Saturday 7 January 2012

E is for ........

1. Exciting post!

For my nephew's 18th Birthday Quilt
18th Birthday Quilt for another nephew!

A few bargains for my stash - I LOVE the aqua and orange floral!
2. Exceptional Service - I ordered these from the Fat Quarter shop on 29th December, they were posted on 30th December and I received them yesterday, 6th January!  Hows about that for fab service?  And no customs to pay either! Sweet!

3. Esther, a special little girl who is turning 10 years old this month.


This wee pouch will be filled with a crocheted hair band and some sweeties before being posted to England.

4. Exhausted!  Back to early mornings again for me this week (boo!).  I'm soooooo not a morning person.

But this afternoon I can look forward to joining my fellow Bee Blessed buddies, so I'll try to remember to take lots of pics!

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. What amazing fabrics! Esther's wee pouch is very cute - love the bright lining too. See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith,

    Love your new fabrics and the sweet pouch. I
    take it that the working week now looms over your head. You will just have to play harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look of all that material and the pouch is so cute.
    have a great afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric! Have a lovely afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and the girls have a fun time this afternoon. Don't forget to post the photos. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're just filled with birthdays! Goodness. I love the blue-ish fabrics for the second nephew quilt. A little cheeky skull in there :) What great return for the FQS - it seems to take 6+ weeks to get stuff in IRL from them :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great afternoon with the bee ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like there will be no let up in your schedule.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, fabulous post there! Love the fabrics for the quilts, and what a cute wee pouch :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful fabric and I love that little pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fabric picks for boys, and the pouch is Oh so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Busy girl! No surprise there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey-- "E" is also for Elisa!! How do you like that? Cute post! I sometimes order from the Fat Quarter Shop, too-- and service has always been good. Let me know if you ever want me to grab some Denyse Schmidt fabrics (not sure if you're a fan) from Joann's (I receive their coupon mailings weekly and use them for lots of supplies)-- she actually lives in my state! It's easy peasy for me to get.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo